Professional Garden Grafting Tool- HOME ESSENTIALS
Double or Triple Your Fruit Harvest with This Grafting Tool😎
Clone your favorite fruit trees and multiply your harvest through grafting!
Grafting is an ancient agricultural technique that allows you to combine parts from two different trees to form a new, genetically superior tree.
That means, if you have one tree that harvests amazing fruit each year, you can create an exact copy through grafting and effectively double or triple your harvest. Grafted fruit trees also bloom & produce sooner!
Grafting is EASY and SIMPLE with this incredible tool. Get started in minutes—no experience required!
Let the Grafting Begin!
- Cut grafting stocks from 5mm up to 1.4cm diameter
- Chromium plated blades to prevent rusting
- Automatic unlocking/safety lock for easy and effortless pruning
- Imported SK5 steel with hardness HRC60
- Sturdy, sharp and FUN to use: Grafting is a breeze and takes mere minutes with this tool. Get your grafting done in a day or less, dozens of trees at a time!
- Higher chances of success: The right cut makes a big difference in grafting. This expert cutting tool guarantees a professional cutting job every time, meaning higher probability of success for your grafts.
- Clean fitting, tight cuts: Create perfect grafts with ease. The sharp, precise blade on our grafting tool guarantees a clean cut every time. Ω-Cut/U-Cut/V-Cut.
- The safest way to graft - avoid accidents! Avoid painful cuts and nicks and never struggle with band-aid fingers again. Our Grafting Tool is not only efficient, it’s easier and safer than grafting with a knife. Great for those with arthritis or shaking hands.
- Great for gardeners and hobbyists new to grafting: This expert tool takes all the risk out of grafting, making it the perfect option for beginners looking to start grafting.
- Materials: Carbon steel, ABS and Aluminum
- Heavy duty spring that can be used thousands of times.
- Chromium plated blades to prevent rusting.
- Automatic unlocking/safety lock for easy and effortless pruning.