Plant Root Growing Box- HOME ESSENTIALS
Growing more plants from an already existing one may look complicated at first but if you have the right tool for the job, things will come off easily.
Effectively propagate new plants the easiest and fool-proof way with Plant Propagator Pod!
Choose a one- to two-year-old stem that is straight, healthy, and vigorous.
- Step 1: Make a small cut on plant bark.
- Step 2: Fill the pod with soil and enclose the wounded stem section.
- Step 3: Depending on the type of tree, grow for 1 to 4 months. After the root system is full, you can cut and plant it.
🌱Engineered For Efficiency
Using this pod is much easier than starting in the soil. It's convenient to use even for beginners and is adjustable to attach to any size of the stem. Perfect for growing shrubs, fruit trees, climbers, and more.
🌱Increased Propagation Success
This pod encourages faster initial rooting and creates offshoot that blooms 2 times faster. It can enhance plant resistance and prevent plant root rot.
Made of high-quality PET that can be reused for another more rounds of plant propagation.
Material: high-quality PET
Large：diameter: 12cm, applicable branches size: 13-31mm
- The branch can extend from the observation port. Use black tape to seal when not in use. Prolonged ventilation will affect the rooting time.
- Upgrade 4 automatic deduction holes can complete the work by one person.
- The diameter of the water inlet is increased to facilitates watering.
- The bottom can be adjusted reasonably according to the diameter of the branches.